Make the best moment of your life last foreverPropose to your girlfriend in Barcelona (and make her say YES!) CONTACT US
Imagine yourself in ten years from now…
You’re sitting on a comfortable sofa with your Wife, having a glass of wine after a long week. Kids are playing in the garden. You have this sudden flash of happiness and gratitude for such a wonderful life and family.
You turn to your Wife and ask her “do you remember how it all started?”. She smiles and with a tear in her eye, she replies “yes”. And she points at the photo in the frame, in which you’re down on your knees, asking her to be beside you for the rest of your life.
Do it right
Choose the ring. Write a love letter. Tell her all the things you love about her and how grateful you are. Make her cry tears of joy.
More than a surprise photo shoot
I am not your photographer. I am your partner in crime.
Yes, I have photographed more than 50 successful proposals and I know all the things that could go wrong. But I also:
- Meticulously planned every proposal with the person who was proposing.
- Patiently answered thirty five emails from a guy who was really stressed about doing it right. Guess what? It was THE BEST proposal ever!
- Woke up at 4 am and walked in the darkness to make sure I get to the proposal spot before the couple arrives.
- Carried a pack of make-up removal wipes so that she could remove the wet mascara from her cheeks.
- Dragged my boyfriend to the proposal spot the day before to do the quality check for construction works and best light.
So, basically, I’ve got you covered.
Natalia was amazing. She took a lot of the pressure off of that day by being very helpful throughout the whole process. After I contacted her and hired her, we had an online planning session to devise the plan for the proposal. Did I mention I live in the U.S.? She was great at directing us while taking the photographs, and everything came out great. Thank you for capturing this special moment for us. I would highly recommend her services. – Rickie Williams, proposed in Sagrada Familia
How does it work?
- Choose the package.
- Confirm the date of your proposal.
- Fill in the questionnaire, so that I can personalise your experience the best possible way.
- Have the planning session with me during which we will come up the master plan on how to surprise your partner.
- Receive the detailed plan of your proposal and a checklist of things to remember.
- Surprise your partner with a proposal while I capture every detail of it.
- Within 24 hours from your Proposal receive the best 3 photos and share them with your family and friends.
- Receive an online gallery with the entire photo shoot within 7 days.
- Assistance with planning your proposal experience
- Session to brainstorm different customised ideas
- A comprehensive checklist with tips on how to make your Big Day perfect
- 15 min surprise photo shoot of the proposal
- 15 min cava break and photo shoot with the elegant glasses
- 60 min engagement photo shoot
- 3 best images from your proposal, delivered to you within 24 hours, so you can immediately share them with family and friends
- 50 lightly edited images, delivered to you within 7 days in form of an online shareable and downloadable gallery
- Bottle of cava
- Short online planning chat beforehand. We will go over the details and I will give you tips on how to make your Big Day perfect.
- 45 minutes photo shoot – capturing the proposal and quick photo shoot after she says ‘Yes!’ in a chosen location in Barcelona
- 30 digital images, lightly retouched, delivered to you within 7 days after the shoot in form of an online shareable and downloadable gallery
- 30 min photo shoot in a location chosen by you
- 1 best photo from the proposal day sent to you within 24 hrs
- 15 digital images, lightly retouched, delivered to you within 7 days
- Online shareable gallery with the images