Branding Photo Sessions in Barcelona
Make your brand stand out by making your personality shine
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Whether you’re just starting your business adventure, or you’re ready to level up, you need good photos of yourself that represent your brand.
Creating your own professional content can be very daunting, especially if you’re not a photographer yourself, or you don’t have an “Insta-hubby”.
Does this sound like you?
You would like to have a professional photo shoot for my website and social media, but I don’t know where to start.
You’re overwhelmed with the amount of work you have to do in order to kick-start your business. You don’t have the mental space to, on top of all of that – creating website, posting on social media, collecting people’s emails – think about a photo shoot.
How can you make your brand stand out?
There are so many yoga teachers, coaches, graphic designers out there. You might be asking yourself – “why would anyone want to hire ME?”, “How do I stand out in the sea of SAMENESS?”. My answer is short: You stand out by being YOU. By showing your personality, your “vibe” to your potential clients,, so that you attract the ones who want to work with you because they like you and they trust you.
“Taking photos with Natalia has taken my business to another level.” – Dana Andrew, yoga teacher
What will Branding Photography do for Your Business?
1. Create a connection with your customers. Photos build connection and all people (including your clients!) crave connection with others. We want to know the person behind the products and services we invest in before we buy them.
2. Tell a story and show your personality. Storytelling is the most powerful marketing technique. People decide to buy a product or a service based on how the FEEL about it. So make sure your future clients feel connected to you and can’t wait to work with you!
3. Build trust. Quality photos convey a sense of trust and investment in your business. Can you imagine hiring someone to be your life coach when the only photos they have of themselves are ones taken with their phone on their sofa?
If you want to build a high-level, recognizable brand, you need high-level photography for your business.
Jolinda Johnson, Life Coach
Nicky Christmas, Practically Perfect PA, owner
Jasmine Alicia Carter, Femeninity Coach
How Does it Work?
1. First of all, we’ll have an initial call (or a coffee, if you’re based in Barcelona!). We’ll establish your photoshoot goals and talk about your vision for the shoot.
2. Second step is to create a mood board. Based on your goals for the session and branding guidelines, we’ll create a mood board for your photo session.
3. We’ll put together a detailed shoot list. It’s important to know exactly what you need and write it down, so that you get the most of your Personal Branding Session.
4. You’ll choose outfits that match your branding style. You can work on it with a stylist or choose them yourself.
5. We’ll do your shoot! Whether you want to take photos at a studio or on one of the beautiful locations in Barcelona, it’s up to you!