Branding Photo Sessions in Barcelona
Make your brand stand out by making your personality shine
Are you a solopreneur?
Then you might want to consider this…
2020 has taught us a lot… One of the things it showed us is that the World is rapidly shifting towards online business. It’s absolutely vital to be present online. Building a strong online presence should be every solopreneur’s priority right now.
What makes you stand out?
There are so many yoga teachers, coaches, graphic designers out there. You might be asking yourself – “why would anyone want to hire ME?”, “How do I stand out in the sea of SAMENESS?”. My answer is short: You stand out by being YOU. By showing your personality, your “vibe” to your potential clients,, so that you attract the ones who want to work with you because they like you and they trust you.
“Taking photos with Natalia has taken my business to another level.” – Dana Andrew, yoga teacher
What will Branding Photography do for Your Business?
1. Create a connection with your customers. Photos build connection and all people (including your clients!) crave connection with others. We want to know the person behind the products and services we invest in before we buy them.
2. Tell a story and show your personality. Storytelling is the most powerful marketing technique. People decide to buy a product or a service based on how the FEEL about it. So make sure your future clients feel connected to you and can’t wait to work with you!
3. Build trust. Quality photos convey a sense of trust and investment in your business. Can you imagine hiring someone to be your life coach when the only photos they have of themselves are ones taken with their phone on their sofa?
If you want to build a high-level, recognizable brand, you need high-level photography for your business.
Jolinda Johnson, Life Coach
Nicky Christmas, Practically Perfect PA, owner
Jasmine Alicia Carter, Femeninity Coach
How Does it Work?
1. First of all, we’ll have an initial call (or a coffee, if you’re based in Barcelona!). We’ll establish your photoshoot goals and talk about your vision for the shoot.
2. Second step is to create a mood board. Based on your goals for the session and branding guidelines, we’ll create a mood board for your photo session.
3. We’ll put together a detailed shoot list. It’s important to know exactly what you need and write it down, so that you get the most of your Personal Branding Session.
4. You’ll choose outfits that match your branding style. You can work on it with a stylist or choose them yourself.
5. We’ll do your shoot! Whether you want to take photos at a studio or on one of the beautiful locations in Barcelona, it’s up to you!