Thinking of starting your photography business? I’m here to help you.
Do any of these sound familiar?
✔️ You know how to take great photos with your camera.
✔️Your family and friends keep telling you that you “should be a photographer” because your photos are so good.
✔️Somewhere, at the back of your head, you have this tiny voice telling you “oh my… It would be amazing to make money on something I truly love and am passionate about.”
✔️You have downloaded every single freebie out there, but you still don’t know where to find clients.
✔️You know you should be on Instagram, but you’re confused. You don’t know what to post and the thought of creating content makes you overwhelmed.
✔️Deep down inside you don’t really believe it’s possible to make money on photography.
Are you ready to fight for your dream?
Photography is a wonderful tool for creative expression and helping others. Once you find your way to serve your clients with your talent, you will feel fulfilled beyond words. Getting paid for something you love doing is the best feeling ever! (Ask me how I know).
Whether you’re thinking of doing photography as a side gig, or turn it into a full-time business one day, you need a roadmap. There’s a system to it and it doesn’t need to be hard. I’ve learn the hard way, experimenting for months, downloading every single freebie out there and “guessing” my way into marketing.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
“Now I know what exact steps I need to take to make my photography business work.” – Vicky Colins
What will you get from working with me?
1. A roadmap. It’s easier (and faster!) to get to where you want to get if you have a map! Together we will come up with a roadmap that works for you. What I offer is a mix of coaching and mentoring, depending on your personal needs and preferences.
2. My expertise. I’ve been where you are. I tried doing it all by myself. I know how hard and overwhelming it may feel. Now I’ve got more than 5 years of experience in running my own successful photography business and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
3. Mindset work. Many business coaches don’t talk about it, but one of the most important things when you’re starting your own business is having the right mindset. A positive attitude and empowering beliefs. We’ll work on your limiting beliefs, like “artists are always poor” (I used to believe that too!) and change them into empowering ones that will push you forward.
How does it work?
1. Send me a message to book your free introductory session.
This only applies to Full Programme Coaching. During the session, we’ll talk about where you’re at right now, what are your roadblocks, and what you need to work on first. We will also see if we’re the right fit for each other.
2. Book an individual session.
If you already know what you need help with, you can book an individual session with me. Choose one of the topics below and send me a message at email@example.com to book your session.
Choose Full Coaching Programme of 5 Sessions
Before our first meeting, you will fill out a questionnaire that will help me understand where you’re at with your business and what you’re most struggling with. It will help me customize our sessions to suit your needs in the best way. On our first meeting, which is FREE, we will establish what you need to work on and whether we are a good fit to work together.
Session 1: YOUR BRAND
During our first session, we’ll define your Personal Brand. What makes you stand out from the others, how to build it and successfully communicate it to your clients.
You will learn what makes a brand (hint: it’s not a logo), and how to build it to make it recognizable.
Session 2: PORTFOLIO
In this session, we’ll talk about your portfolio, how to present it and how to choose your images.
You will get my insight on which photos to show and how to build and present your portfolio. It’s very important to have the right portfolio to attract the kind of clients you really want to work with.
Session 3: CLIENTS
In this session you’ll learn about how to find clients, you will define your ideal client, and how to effectively communicate your offer to the right people.
Session 4: PRICING & MINDSET
You’ll learn how to price your services, what to take into consideration when creating packages, and how to present them on your website. We’ll also talk about the mindset around money – it’s something that many creative people struggle with and I’m here to help.
Session 5: INSTAGRAM
You’ll learn how to create a perfect bio, how to plan your social media calendar and you’ll create your content calendar for the next month. We’ll talk about hashtags and how to create engaging content.
- 1,5 – hour video consultation on one of the topics above or anything business-related that you’d like to talk about.
Full Programme5 coaching Sessions
- 5 video coaching sessions with me. We’ll cover all the topics above.
- *this is a promo price till the end of February 2022.