Do you feel like your brand needs some changes? New Year is a great time to take a pause and reset your personal brand.
A strong personal brand is the foundation for your business if you’re a freelancer, a coach, or any other service provider. It’s your “guidebook” to all your marketing efforts, so you need to have it clearly defined before you start investing your time and money into marketing.
Here are some questions to reflect on:
- What does my brand feel like to me?
- Am I excited about my brand?
- What would I like it to feel like?
- What do I like about my brand?
- What don’t I like about my brand?
- What kind of clients am I attracting?
- Am I happy with the money my business brings?
- What are my money goals for 2024?
- What would I change about my brand moving forward?
These questions will give you a good start to rebooting your personal brand.
Remember, before you take any action, you need to first analyze where you’re at, and where you want to go, and then plan accordingly. Otherwise, you’ll just be spinning your wheels.
If you need more assistance with rebooting your brand, feel free to contact me.
I have 2 spots for January for Personal Branding Reboot coaching.
Happy New Year!
PS If you already know what changes you want to make in your brand, and need new branding images, check out my Branding Photography in Barcelona and Europe offer.
Share this story